Ken,
If I recall correctly, you *could* use a new punch card to slice bread. :)

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Edmund,

Shucks! I think this is a "Chrome Issue"!!

Here is the link on the shortcut:

http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/quickorder?parent=ibm%7ERational&product=ibm/Rational/Rational+Developer+for+i&release=All&platform=All&function=fixId&fixids=9.5.0.0-Rational-RDI-TRIAL-WEBINSTALL&includeRequisites=1&includeSupersedes=0&downloadMethod=http&source=fc

It does not work in Chrome, but works fine in Internet explorer and
Firefox!

Thanks!

PS. The link was busted before, I think... I think it was pointing to an
old 9.1 link...

Oh well, works now! Great!

I download the 325-meg file on our network folder, for the remaining 5
Developer hold-outs, who still think punch cards are the greatest thing
since slide-bread...

-Ken Killian-