Greg,

That is really strange. I never heard before that installing an other
plug-in removed the iSphere settings.

All iSphere UI settings are stored at:

[workspace]\.metadata\.plugins\biz.isphere.core\*
and
[workspace]\.metadata\.plugins\biz.isphere.rse\*

Preferences go into:

[workspace]\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.runtime\.settings\
biz.isphere.core.prefs
biz.isphere.rse.prefs
biz.isphere.tn5250j.core.prefs

If the settings are lost, something must have deleted this files!

Thomas.