The "Install New Software" is what I was trying to do when I initially posted the question. That is not working for me (for iSphere only).

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc.
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 9:30 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Still having issues loading iSphere plugin

I believe that only things that come from IBM can be installed via IM. Eclipse plugins need to be installed via Eclipse Install New Software. If you want to develop Java or PHP within RDi, you can do that. Just get the necessary pieces and parts from eclipse. From within RDi navigate to Help -> Install New Software, and select an update site. I bet the iSphere URL is an eclipse update site that you can add to the Install New Software dialog using the Add button. Haven't done that yet as I am in one of those corporate environments just now, and can't get out to SourceForge.

Mark Murphy
STAR BASE Consulting, Inc.
mmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx