From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Killian
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:54 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere plugin

Greg,

I paste this link into "install new software" inside of RDI, without Quote:
Help>install new software...
"iSphere - http://isphere.sourceforge.net/eclipse/rdi8.0/";

The first part is the name, the second half is the Link for the install of RDI...

https://picasaweb.google.com/102276967488806647195/RDI9502ISpherePlugin#6251931765066899890

You will have to follow the wizard to install.

http://isphere.sourceforge.net/help/
click on the "Install Instructions" on the left. Hope that might help! <Big Smile>
It show more detail installation instructions. I recommend the web-install, rather than the download. But, whatever works for you!

PS. No longer do I need to download/unzip, or whatever else! Just use the link "INSIDE of RDI"...

Now, it does required you create the back-end isphere library, but that is a few mouse clicks...

-Ken Killian-
Senior IBM i Developer using Rational Developer for I RDI 9.5.0.2