Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 8:46 PM
To: 'WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Installing RDi on a new PC

I'm replacing my desktop PC with a laptop... Still on Windows 7. So I need to re-install RDi. I copied the unzipped v9.1 folder over to my new machine, but it won't install - something about installation manager.

So I have a pretty simply installation... I had RDi installed, Data Studio, iSphere plug, and nothing more. I have my workspace saved and copied over to the new PC. Is there a document on how best to complete the task of re-installation? What's the best method to quickly restore my environment to what it was before?

Thanks.