It isn't just yellow triangles on the left - I'm on 9.5 and see blocks on the right - I think they are yellow - had a source member that showed no outline. There was some curious issue, I forget, but it had that right-side stuff.

I think it also the squiggly line under some records - these indicate something funky, like and ENDIF missing.

I think any of these can block the outline being shown or updated.

HTH
Vern