FYI, the compiler support is now announced.

"
Hello all,

Today is Announce Day! Congratulations and Thank You! Although we still
have 6 weeks before we officially GA (ship) our software, today is the day
when the external communications begin!

Below I've attached a link to Steve Will's "You and i" Blog as well as
links to the IBM i RFA - (Document link: Database 'IBM i EDT & i PM
Database', View 'All Documents', Document 'IBM i 7.2 TR3 & IBM i 7.1 TR11
RFA 70692 (Final)') (accessible in the EDT DB).

http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/Blogs/You-and-i/October-2015/IBM-i-7-2-TR3-%E2%80%93-PurePower,-BRMS-Tiers,-RPG/

Stacy Haugen, MBA, PMP®
IBM i Release Manager
"