From: Paul Bailey <PaulBailey@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/05/2015 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.5 enhancements
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

In the list of RFEs added is RFE67044 - a long overdue and gratefully
received enhancement! However, even though you can right-click an entry in
the SEP view and change the "launch configuration", the RFE asks for a
preference to default the launch configuration for SEPs. I can't find any
way to default the source lookup for SEPs. Is this hidden somewhere in the
preferences, or didn't it make it to the final release?

-Paul.