From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Killian
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 11:15 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.1.1.1 unable to add break-point...

Sam,

Thanks for bring that to my attention!

I have now put all the images/video in one location:

It defaulted to Private, sorry about that. I have now updated to *PUBLIC. And I confirmed with a co-worker that he could view, after I updated to public...

Shaky iPod video showing how I could not add break-point. Approx. 40-seconds. I have the current "select" line highlight in Blue (Current-Line)
NOTE: NO break-point icon on left hand-side.
https://picasaweb.google.com/102276967488806647195/RDI9111ErrorImages#6190274581470904722

Side note, toggle to the debug editor, and I could NOT still add break-points.

Before I restarted, I got the infamous "Milky-White" Screen of Death:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102276967488806647195/RDI9111ErrorImages#6190300712457552530

2nd Video after Restarting RDI, and adding removing break-point works again! When in doubt, just restart RDI to fix errors!
https://picasaweb.google.com/102276967488806647195/RDI9111ErrorImages#6190281226212478210
Toggle/Break point works with both shortcut keys, and mouse clicks...
<Joy Joy>

Sorry, I am not professional video guy... :(

But the pictures and video proves the crazy things RDI does on my Dell Latitude every so often! So, I thought I would get photographic Evidence to share! A pictures/Video is worth 1,000 of words!

-Ken Killian-