Ken

I don't know what you are doing that raises these issues. I don't have to restart RDi ever, yet you report it's a daily issue.

Admittedly, I don't do any debugging in RDi - perhaps that will change now that we'll have a 5250 emulation IN RDi.

I have also been a user of the M$ IDEs and find them to be most excellent. Some of the new indentation support is bringing us closer to how it is when editing VB, I think.

Now one of the challenges is, the editor still needs to support the 8-80 style of source data, with the mixed free and fixed stuff, too.

I do get surprised by some of the repaint issues and repositioning that seems odd. But it's not been enough to warrant, for me, raising too many alarms - although I might eventually!

Cheers
Vern