Hi Thomas

Thanks for your response - I had hoped that my question would open a conversation, and it has. The distinction you make between 2 kinds of tasks is helpful.

I want to be sure you mean what you say below, where you say "I use RDi 9.1.1.1..." and you say "...double-clicking a task entry twice..." - do you mean double-clicking or (heh) quadruple-clicking? You also say it DOES position you to the line, yet you say it is a problem - did you mean to says it does NOT position you?

At any rate, you should know that I'm using iSphere a lot and recommend it to whomever I can, both in our company and out of it.

Regards
Vern