On 6/23/2015 4:26 PM, Dan wrote:
Does anyone have the repository URL for WDSC 7.x?

This looks good:

http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/awdtools/wdsc/v7/7008/repository/

Also

http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/awdtools/wdsc/v7/updates/

For future seekers, I found this by looking at the Wiki's WDSC page for
Fixpacks http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/WDSC_Fixpacks following the
README link and then chopping off the URL until I got to a 'Previous
Directory' that looked promising.

It occurs to me as I type this that one may want to INSTALL WDSC from a
web repository. I don't think that's possible. I think you need the
install media to perform the install, and after that you can update the
various fixpacks via Installation Manager.

To that end, the README has a link to the install media on an IBM web
site, as does the Wiki.