Fra: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av Sam_L
Sendt: 12. juni 2015 23:34
Til: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere Export all filters

Not sure if I can help, but...

In the RSE tree menu there is a little triangle that points down. Click it
and then click "Show Filter Pools". That should at least show you if you
the filter pools you have and what their names are. It has nothing to do
with iSPhere, as far as I know, but they should show up in iSphere, below.

In iSphere RSE Filter Management, if you have "Single filter pool"
checked, there is the drop down "Filter Pool" and in there you should see
the filter pools you saw back in RSE, above. You need to highlight
(select) one of them. (Though in my testing of 2.6.0 it seems to figure out
one.)

The repository is the file on your PC where the filter information will be
exported.

I have not been able to make if work with Single filter pool unchecked.

Sam