I would find it less useful to have the "procedure/subroutine of the cursor position" show in the outline for a couple reasons:
1) I usually display the outline in a narrow pane which to the right of LPEX.  Being narrow limits the length of the subprocedure name that can be visible.
2) Those who prefer not using the dynamically updated outline would miss out.

There is a row at the bottom of the LPEX pane, below the last displayed line of source, that seems to always display, and otherwise unused (at least in my installation).  The LPEX pane is generally displayed wide enough to accommodate a longer subproc name.
Is there a reason to not show it there?

Michael Koester