I'm trying to display the "Top Requests" on the DeveloperWorks site to see how this RFE stacks up against other requests but I keep getting timeouts and error messages. The site seems to be terribly slow. Is everyone else experiencing this?

message: 4
date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:35:00 -0400
from: Robert Rogerson <rrogerson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Where in the RPG am I? An RFE idea

Thanks, didn't see that one...Btw, here's the link...

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=11119