From: Dan <dan27649@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015-03-17 14:06
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Installation Manager
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

After starting Installation Manager with admin privs, I just now tried
adding these two repositories to my preferences and was immediately hit
with CRIMC1085E, CRIMC1084E, and CRIMC1083E errors. Is this firewall? If
yes, is there an alternative to updating these products? (The more
automated, the better.)

The following repositories are not connected:
-
https://www.ibm.com/software/repositorymanager/com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.v90

-https://www.ibm.com/software/repositorymanager/com.ibm.offering.rdpower.v90

CRIMC1085E: Resumable download failed for:
https://www.ibm.com/software/repositorymanager/com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.v90/repository.xml

.
CRIMC1083E: Failed to retrieve '
https://www.ibm.com/software/repositorymanager/com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.v90/repository.xml

'.
CRIMC1084E: An exception is thrown while retrieving the file '
https://www.ibm.com/software/repositorymanager/com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.v90/repository.xml'

'C:\Users\DANBAL~1.ADM\AppData\Local\Temp\cicdip_dan.bale.admin
\1426615173531\nf\cicURLLrepository.xml7094677097268487016xml'.

This issue can occur for different reasons. You might have an issue
with your network connection. If you retrieve the file from a machine or
network in your environment, the file system might be mounted incorrectly.
On AIX, when you install from a file system that is mounted with the 'cio'
option, the installation fails with the exception: A system call received a
parameter that is not valid.

Verify your network connection. If you retrieve the files from your
environment, copy the source files to a different file system and install
from that file system.

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Connection has been shutdown:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert:
handshake_failure

- Dan