Ctrl-Shift-F5 brings it back, so maybe you did that. Not too hard to remember if you're like me and use ctrl-F5 all the time to clear out in-line syntax errors or left-over error messages after an error insert from a verify/compile.

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Thompson
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 8:34 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Outline back

Thanks Paul,
Sad to say, that I don't know what I did to "recover" the outline view, but I'm familiar with using double-click to maximize/restore the editor view, in which case the outline view is automatically minimized/restored, but still easy to locate.

One detail I think I notice is whatever I did to lose and "recover" the outline view switched the order in which the minimized outline view displays.
Now, my minimized outline view is at the right edge, below a minimized group which includes Remote System Details, Tasks, Object Table, and Commands Log.

Before my miss-adventure, I think the minimized outline view appeared at the right edge, above the minimized group.