From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 8:14 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] SEU Search options

Thanks for the detailed analysis Chick, you are helping me realise that
this is not simple to fix.
Yes RDi implements its search by executing a FNDSTRPDM command. We do this
on the job that is used for the RSE connection which has all the
environment (LIBL etc) set up.

To work around this I suggest creating a different USRPRF for your RSE
connection. RDi is unlikely to change its implementation since there is no
API to change FNDSTRPDM defaults.

Sent from IBM Notes Traveler

CRPence --- Re: [WDSCI-L] SEU Search options ---