Hi Folks,

It is time to update your iSphere plug-in to version 2.5.0.

Here is the list of features we added to the new version:

* Added the iSphere Data Area Editor.
* Added the iSphere User Space Editor.
* Added view for monitoring data areas and user spaces.
* Added the iSphere Data Space Editor Designer to describe

the structure of data areas and user spaces.
* Added option to remove items from the "iSphere Source File Search"

and the "iSphere Message File Search" result views.
* Added option to invert the selection of the "iSphere Source

File Search" and the "iSphere Message File Search" result views.
* Added iSphere "Retrieve Message (IQMHRTVM) API" to speed up

* Added support for filter pools to the iSphere RSE Filter Management.
* Added Italian translation. Thanks to Nicola Brion.
* Extended the "Search for updates" feature to optionally search for

beta versions.
* Now the iSphere Search Pages (CTRL+H) remember the last used

connection.
* Now the length of a message will be displayed in the iSphere

Message File Editor.
* Changed structure of iSphere zip file so that it can be used as an

archived update site.

Just some short notes, you should know:

* You need to update your ISPHERE library when updating to version 2.5.
* Please read the help text to get familiar with what we call "Data
Spaces"

and the new "Data Space Editor Designer".
* Please notice the new "iSphere" menu option, which is where you find the

"Data Space Editor Designer" and upcoming features.

A lot of the new features have been realized because of your feedback.
Feedback is important for us. If you think something is bad, please let us
know about it. If you think something is good, we love to hear that, too.
If you have any ideas for new features, please don`t hesitate to send us a
feature request.

Special thanks to Nicola and Peter for their Italian and Dutch
translations.

Here is the project home of iSphere for WDSCi 7.0/RDi 8.0+
http://sourceforge.net/projects/isphere/

Hope you like it.

Regards,

Thomas.