From: Karl <k.mainville@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015-02-05 13:17
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDP 9.1.1 Ctrl+F [Find / Replace] focus issue
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Mike,

When you say :
" After doing this I notice that rolling the mouse wheel will move the
content of the Find entry field in 9.1.1 but not in 8.0.3." ...

This is exactly what I was trying to say.

This is not a big issue, I only have to click on the source and change the
focus to the editor screen before rolling the mouse wheel and that will
solve the problem.

Thanks