From: Kurt Anderson <Kurt.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27/01/2015 03:13 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.1.1--> More issues on outline view/Code
Assist. Sometimes it works, sometime it does NOT. (Go back to
PREVIOUS VERSION!)
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Gotcha. Content Asisst really really really needs to work 100% of the
time. Unfortunately things have been so crazy here I haven't had a chance
to report many issues with this release.

If you're able to, Bob, open up a PMR about the cases where content assist
isn't working.

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform