OK... what is the CRTL-F issue? I agree that the collapsing outline view is a big issue for me. But I thought I read something about CTRL-F no longer functioning as "FIND/REPLACE"

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:58 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Outline View

I think most on this list will agree that they are thankful to have moved
up to 9.1.1
Some of the complaints have been on new function that is not even available
on 9.1 (like the Multiple Occurrence highlighting).
If you insist on staying on 9.1, you can get a test fix for the associated
APAR.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: Canada