Edmund,

As promise, I called IBM support and open this PMR# 81904 Debug Icon issue toggle with *source/*listing views.

For RDi 9.1.1.

On this issue I have reported the following when debugging inside of RDi 9.1.1:
1.) Shift+f10>Show View>Show *Listing
* add break-point
* Toggle back to the *SOURCE view
> no longer see the break point icon
2.) Once a break point has been set in *LISTING view
* Toggle back to *SOURCE view
* I do NOT see the Debug-Icon flag on the *SOURCE view.
* Hit resume (Play until break point)
> It now ALWAYS flips back over to *LISTING view

In Green Screen Debug, I can flip back and forth between *SOURCE/*LISTING views (F15), and have ZERO Issues, unlike RDI 9.1.1. I always see my break point in BOTH view on GREEN-SCREEN. But, this is NOT the case in RDI 9.1.1. <frown>

PS. I sometimes like to use the *Listing view, to verify the code, and I have my f9 mapped to added a break-point, just like Green Screen! <cool> Sadly, I cannot do that on *SOURCE view, I am forced to Shift+F10>"B" (Toggle Breakpoint/Add)

-Ken Killian-