On 1/6/2015 6:58 AM, Thomas Raddatz wrote:

I had four crashes within the last 4 hours. My feeling is that RDi 9.1.1 is more unreliable (unstable) than RDi 9.1.0. At least three of the four crashes happened on pressing the "Verify Source" (syntax check) button for a SQLRPGLE source. And I am pretty sure that the fourth crash happened on the very same event.

I've not seen a crash that wasn't my fault [1] since RDi 7.0.0.8. I do
have several plugins, including iSphere and my own as well as some
Eclipse plugins like Workspace Mechanic, so I am not running a plain
vanilla install. Still, no crashes.

I do not use Verify.

[1] Sometimes I install an Eclipse plugin that really doesn't like the
rest of the Eclipse ecosystem I have installed. Removing that plugin
puts RDi right as rain.