Hi,

I am having debug issues with RDI 9.1.1 and the debug icon...

Normally, when I add a break point, while in Debug Mode, I will get either a Circle/Square with a check mark. Showing this is valid ACTIVE break point.

It appears that this is not always being activated....

On RELIABLE GREEN SCREEN, debug, I can toggle between *SOURCE/*LISTING views and see debug break points in BOTH views!
<Joy Joy>

But, on RDI 9.1.1, it cannot seem to show the break points in both views, and yet will stop on the break point. Even though the icon does NOT show a check-mark. Or the break-point icon is NOT even present.

This is very peculiar behavior. And when trying to "brag" about the wonderful RDi 9.1.1. to Newbie. I get the standard reply, "I guess it is not stable yet. I will wait until it is stabilized." <Big Frown>

So, this is disappointing in more ways than one.

-Ken Killian-