Further testing shows it does work on RPGLE programs, but not all of them. I did some things to see if it would and it seems that when I clear the cache it suddenly works on programs which previously didn't work. Or in some cases I need to have the highlighter unclicked before opening the application. Not 100% consistent, but it does seem to work better after these actions are taken.

However it doesn't work on CLLE programs at all, leading me to believe it is not designed to work on those. If so, that would be a nice enhancement and I'll probably add a RFE for that.

-- Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tarr, Kenneth
Sent: December 12, 2014 08:34 AM
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.1.1 now available

I tried it and it does work...but not in all source.

In an SQLRPGLE source this worked. I highlighted the field and clicked on the icon. All locations of the field throughout the source were highlighted in a background of green. (Nice. Previously what I did was just filter on it, but in some instances you get more than you want.)

In a RPGLE or CLLE source, it didn't work. Highlighting the field and clicking on the icon did not highlight adjacent variables of the same name.

Is there something in the Preferences section that defines which source types it works in? If not, then there does appear to be a bug yet (outside of the SQLRPGLE source it does work in).

-- Ken