Thanks Brian - that is the way I did it.

I have found part of the answer to the speed issue - somehow in the recent past, the project I was working with has managed to incorporate _every_ single source physical file in the library. And I have a _lot_ of source files! There should be just three source files there I think - how the heck all the others got there is a complete mystery.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com