what about creating a new workspace and using that without breakpoints
defined?

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Edmund Reinhardt <
edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ken, I am not sure that export/import of breakpoints will work. So just
warning you that your breakpoints might get lost this way.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden
Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON