Buck,

Regarding "RDi can't grab my spooled output from an RPG program and stuff
it into an RDi window."

Have you tried *SHOWSPLF? It has limitations but might work for what you
want.

e.g. DSPSYSSTS OUTPUT(*PRINT) /* *SHOWSPLF */

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Simpson
Rational Developer for i - Rational Developer for
AIX and Linux - Rational Developer for Power
IBM Software Group - Canada Lab
Phone: 905-413-3226 (T/L: 313-3226)
esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx