Hi All,

I had a number of filters created in my LMi subsystem (LMi has it's own subsystem much like iSphere).

Today I was doing some analysis in X-Analysis (this also has an RDi plugin) but when I tried to open a source member in one of my LMi filters all my filters were gone. I closed RDi and restarted and still all my filters had vanished. I had noticed my filters disappeared before but I couldn't put a finger on the reason why. This time it seemed pretty clear who was misbehaving.

Has anyone else had this experience? I'm going to open a case with Aldon and see if I can backup/save the filters. I'll log a bug for X-Analysis.

I'll report back here any findings in case it helps someone else.

Thanks,

Rob

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.