Von: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jim
Essinger
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. September 2014 19:24
An: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere In Da House. Check Dis Out.

Frank,

How does this work with Filter Pools? I have 15 to 20 filter pools that I
use all the time, but it seems that I can only select one of the pools at a
time in the management tool to export to the repository.

I would like to be able to select all the pools, and their associated
filters strings to archive or restore.

Jim

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Frank Hildebrandt <