Hi,

Since I have been using LPEX over 8-years, I am considered the "Expert". So I get a lot of questions like I wrote RDI... <LOL>
<Side-Bar>

So the Developer is still using FIXED format D-Specs, and types in this:

d mylongconst c 'This is long constant that +
RNF0267E Character literal has missing trailing apostrophe; trailing apostrophe assumed.

Then the developer keys in the second line, and he expects the above syntax error to disappear. <shock>
d spans two lines'

The Developer has stated to me that the LPEX Error should automatically go away, once the statement is completed.

I told the developer, this is probably because it only syntax-checks one line at time, and just do Ctrl+F5 to remove the now invalid syntax error. Then continue on...

I asked the developer, if I should open a PMR for this issue. Just thought I would ask about this before
a PMR with IBM.

-Ken Killian-