Like Buck, I have RDI filter out the informational and warning messages.
That leaves me with the compile failures.

To filter the messages use the triangle button on the upper right of the
Error List window and select the "Show Severity" option. Turn on/off the
message severity you want. Simple, easy and very useful.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID