For the archives:

Resolution 1) I finally found where to go and get my IBM profile fixed for
customer numbers. If you have this issue try emailing to srhelp@xxxxxxxxxx
for registration issues. They fixed me up so I could submit PMRs correctly.

Resolution 2) My CL was slow responding because the logging level was too
high. When I changed the logging level back to Errors Only, the issue went
away. Thanks Mike for finding this! The setting for logging is found in
Remote Systems > Logging in preferences.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise Idaho