includes to go missing automatically so that auto-complete doesn't work
either" hasn't been fixed, I'll stick with 9.0.1 for now.

Stu

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Kurt Anderson <Kurt.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In all of my years with RDI previous to 9.1, the outline never
auto-collapsed on me. Now it does. Definitely a regression in my eyes.

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund
Reinhardt
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 1:16 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries
Cc: WDSCI-L
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.1 and outline oddity

I don't think this is a regression, I would expect this has been the
behaviour all along I think we need an RFE asking to restore the full
expand state when the outline view is refreshed.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195
IBM
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200
Warden Ave