Thanks Edmund, I created an RFE for the enhancement.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=54027

Please vote for it if you think it would be helpful.

Rob (Roger to Edmund)

On 2014-05-26 12:42 PM, Edmund Reinhardt wrote:
Roger, that is a good candidate for a future enhancement.
I can't find an RFE on that right now.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i
Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: LinkedIn: Canada