I have to agree with Jon, This is in no way an RFE issue. RFE=Request for
Enhancement. This is just a plain bug. Don't frustrate your users by
making us vote for a bug fix.

<soap box>

I think someone at the management level at IBM needs to rethink the way
bugs and enhancements are thought about and handled. I've had an RFE
rejected because, quote:

"This issue would be more easily resolved by opening a Problem Management
Record (PMR), since it appears to be a defect or change in behavior in the
product from previous releases."

So I open the PMR, and it's now been stuck for almost three months while
it's evaluated as to whether it's really a defect, change in behavior, or
whatever. If that's "more easily resolved", then I would hate to see what
the delay for an RFE would be.

My experience with the development team from Toronto (and from Rochester,
too) is they are great people who really want to make and support the best
product. They do an admirable job of just that. But management or
policies/procedures are getting in the way.

</soap box>

Edmund,
I hope you're not getting so little sleep trying to get the next
release/service pack/fix pack/... out the door. We really appreciate
everything you and the rest of the team do.

Thanks,
Michael