Von: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Englander, Douglas
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. März 2014 18:15
An: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [WDSCI-L] MSGF objects

I read the other week about using MSGF objects with RDi. I did some tests
and I was able to display and sort message files. However, the most helpful
feature that I would like with message files, but don't seem to find, is a
way that I can scan a message file for specific words, to see if a message I
need already exists. I do that now, by creating a spool file of the message
file, and using the spool scan function. This works, but, based on
capabilities of RDI, I would think scanning the contents of a message file
and reporting the results, would be something that could easily be
accomplished in RDI.

Does anyone know how to scan a message file with RDI? If there is no current
functionality, I will open an RFE.

I am running RDI v 9.0.1.

Thank you,

Doug