Here's the text from the APAR:

APAR status
OPEN
Error description
When a logical file is expanded in the RPGLE live outline the
key fields are shown in the order that they are defined in the
base physical file not the order that was defined in the logical
file. The static outline shows the key fields in the correct
order.

Local fix
The static outline for RPGLE can be enabled by opening the
preferences dialog (menu Window > Preferences) then navigating
to the panel Remote Systems > Remote Systems LPEX Editor > IBM i
Parsers > ILE RPG. On this panel uncheck the preference "Update
the Outline view when text is changed in the editor". Click OK
to close the preferences then close and reopen the RPGLE source
to activate the static outline.