Von: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Jim Essinger
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014 18:13
An: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere for WDSCi 7.0 / RDP 8.0+

Frank,

Thank you for providing this plugin.

Where can we report usage issues? For example while I was testing the
spooled files piece, I try to delete some of the listed spool file I get a
window with a "CPF0006 - Errors occurred in command" message.

The delete function works on other spooled files - even in the same list.
Where can I find the error that occurred?

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 4:11 AM, Frank Hildebrandt <