Dave,

Yes, I had the problem. In fact, I was having problems getting the help
to come up on anything. I wasn't sure if it was just a general problem
with my PC as it has been rather cantankerous of late. I now get help on
most everything--just not a DSPF or a PRTF. On these, I get the 'Topic
not found' error. It is possible that my original problem with help was
unrelated to the issue Mike addresses, but I definitely had problems with
F1 context-sensitive help.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International