Ken

You still use Installation Manager - you just have to get the download unzipped and registered in IM. I just looked in IM - you take the File menu, then Preferences, then Repositories.

There you can add a repository, which, I assume, would be the repository.config file in DISK1 that is in the directory that has DISK1 and DISK2 in it from the unzipping.

I'm trying this now, once I get it downloaded. I'm also using FileZilla, where I'm downloading both ZIP files at the same time - but 20KBytes/sec? Even for each ZIP file, that's sad, esp. since I have 50,000kbps download bandwidth - this slow download is an issue for PTF downloads and now this, from IBM's site.

More later - much later.
Vern