On 1/8/2014 2:46 AM, Colpaert, Peter wrote:
I upgraded my Rdi 9.0.0.1 to 9.0.1.0 yesterday, and noticed an annoying issue since then.

I use a custom user profile to automatically enable the hairline cursor in RPGLE program sources.

The plugin is located in c:\program files (x86)_ibm\sdp70\wdsc\plugins and used to work in 9.0.0.1.

However, after the upgrade I now get an error when opening an RPGLE source file, saying 'Class "com.mycompany.lpexExtensions.UserProfile1" not found'. This is the name of the class I inserted in the preferences / LPEX editor / User profile setting.

Should I move the plugins folder to a different location, am I doing something wrong, or did this functionality break in the upgrade?

I already tried starting with the -clean switch, to no avail.

I have the same issue with my
'com.kc2hiz.lpexextensions.ToPrefixAreaAction' plugin.

My .log file shows:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2014-01-08 09:05:34.454
!MESSAGE Unable to find Action Set: com.kc2hiz.lpexextensions.actionSet

The jar file is in the same place it was before I upgraded:
/buck/rdi9/plugins. /buck/rdi9 is the root of my workspace. I changed
CLASSPATH to have
c:\buck\rdi9\plugins\com.kc2hiz.lpexextensions_1.0.0.201308161338.jar
and restarted RDi, but still get 'not found'.

Smells like a CLASSPATH issue, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I
need to change.
--buck