Not sure what "style directives" are, or "tokens" for that matter (I do not
have your dictionary here).

They used to be differentiated as "Macro Keyword" (the first bit) and
"Macro Statement" (the following bits). What was wrong with that? Just
changing "Macro Statement" to "Free-form Identifier" doesn't help I
wouldn't think.

You can differentiate whatever you want (I edit in all black except for
comments), but DO NOT dump them in with other, meaningful things.
"Free-form Identifier"? Really? Makes it useless since you've dropped it
into a very large, very different category of identifiers.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Brian Johnson