Hi Buck

I wasn't thinking of dragging an editor outside of RDi - so I tried it just now. That also worked - cool, and thanks - was looking for that the other day, trying to drag the "window", not the tab inside the window, back to the main "window".

My example was to end up with split views in the same "window" - that also works if I drag the tab - everything realigns.

HTH
Vern