Thanks to you all, Mike for your continued support through these lists.

I look forward to the fix.

Cheers
Vern

On 11/29/2013 9:12 AM, Mike Hockings wrote:
Thanks Vern,

This resulted in a new APAR that should be visible on the internet by next
week. Basically the outlines shows the key fields specified in the LF in
the order that they appear in the PF which is not necessarily the order
dictated by the LF source. As you might guess, this will not make it into
the next update to RDI that I would expect to see before the end of the
year.

APAR SE57177 - RDI 9.0 RPGLE LIVE OUTLINE MAY NOT SHOW REFERENCED LOGICAL
FILE KEYED FIELDS IN THE CORRECT ORDER
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1SE57177

Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z and Power Systems Software Technical
Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199