So I paid for one more year of RDI and now I have nine version 9.0 install discs. I understand a cd for windows, one for linux, etc. But I got a lot of discs.

I have a disc for worklight studio and some discs for data studio.

what are these?

The cd with quick start guide is fairly useless. It has a bunch of 2 page PDFs that have links to the web site. Yes, that keeps it current, but it would be much more useful if the htm from the web pages was included, with links to get the most current version. Maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part.

The guide also says if I purchased the EGL edition, install rational business developer before rational developer. I don't think I purchased the EGL edition , but I think adding the word EGL to the disc would go a long way to distinguish products rather than looking to see if the word 'business' is part of the product name or not.

Finally, the instructions say:
click on one of the two install options displayed on the launchpad: *Install RPG and COBOL Tools feature* or *Install RPG and COBOL Tools feature and Modernization Tools, Java Edition feature

*
Since my disc says "rgp and cobol tools" I assume that is the version I need to install.

I apologize for ranting, but I thing the install could be a heck of a lot clearer.

and I still don't know what worklight studio is or data studio is.

---Dale