From: "Anderson, Kurt" <KAnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries (wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx)'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:57 PM
Subject: [WDSCI-L] RDi through VPN

I just made a move to the Boston area and am now telecommuting to work.  I wasn't heavy into RDi today, and it seemed that every time I went back to it, it had timed out.  I vaguely recall other complaints about RDi over VPN.  Is there anything I can do to keep the connection open?  I don't recall this ever happening to me when I would work from home on bad snow days, but it could be that I spent most of my day in RDi.