Wondering if anyone else sees this or is it unique to my install. Editing
a CLP source member that has the following command:

RSTOBJ OBJ(*ALL) SAVLIB(R37Files) DEV(TC)

When I prompt for more values to specify, like ENDOPT I get the following
message at the bottom of the prompt popup:

"Starting position requires a sequence number."

No matter what I change I can't seem to get the prompter to take the
command.

The starting position parm show *FIRST, which is what I think it is
hollering about.

Ideas?

Jim
Western Power Sports