From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of darren@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 27 September 2013 14:09
To: midrange-WDSC WDSC message board
Subject: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.0 freeze and work-around

Intermittently, I have RDI 9.0.1 freeze on me around 2-3 times per day while editing RPGSQLE source. I can access the menu bar, but the RSE perspective itself seems to lockup, almost like there is an invisible dialog box somewhere, but I don't think that's it. Anyway, I found that minimizing the window and restoring it frees up the perspective and it starts working again. I'm on Windows 7 64 bit, and I stretch RDI between a couple monitors. Does anyone have a more permanent solution to this issue?